Southern Waste ResourceCo
Given the experience of Ennovo in undertaking contaminated soil and groundwater treatment projects, we were engaged to undertake an assessment of a number of commercially available PFAS soil treatment reagents. This assessment was primarily undertaken in our laboratory facility which allowed a high level of control and standards to be met.
The outcome was highly beneficial to our client who has invested in a waste treatment facility and required an unbiased view on what is commercially available in this area.
The main disciplines undertaken included the following:
- Chemical and physical analysis of PFAS impacted soil
- Laboratory treatment trial of PFAS impacted soil
- Market assessment of PFAS treatment reagents
- Assessment matrix including technical, financial, and regulatory aspects
- Cost benefit analysis of PFAS treatment reagents