Data Management and Reporting
Data management is a critical component of any operation, especially where there is a high degree of regulatory compliance required.
The equipment we provide coupled with our trained personnel are a great combination to provide a very high level of data management, interpretation, and reporting.
Our equipment such as our flares, biogas engines, Low-Cost Leachate Telemetry System, and continuous gas analysers, all have data managed via cloud-based servers, accessed through bespoke portals for clients and other stakeholders. Data can be viewed in real-time and provides a great way in which to view and manage operations and inform decision making.
Ennovo has also developed our own Field Data Management Systems (FDMS), whereby all data and relevant information is immediately uploaded and provides a very high level of management. This data is typically collected from the following:
- Landfill gas (LFG) balancing.
- Landfill gas (LFG) perimeter monitoring bores.
- Indoor air sampling.
- Contaminated site investigation
In summary, the advantages of collecting data in this manner is as follows:
- Allows real time uploading of data to a secure platform.
- Monitoring locations in a GIS format for high degree of data interrogation.
- Data can be viewed in real time while the Technician is in the field, allowing any potential issues to be identified by additional personnel located anywhere, including the client.
- Centralises secure data in a single location.
- Previous monitoring events can be viewed including data, observations, and photos during monitoring.
- Additional detail such as observations, photos and conditions can be recorded and assigned to specific areas or wells.
An example of the FDMS is presented adjacent.
Data collected from the FDMS is managed and accessed on our bespoke cloud-based data dashboards. This provides a high level of data management and interrogation. The advantages of the Online Interactive Dashboard are as follows:
- Collected data can be integrated with historical data.
- Easy and simple interrogation of data, trends, and observations.
- Access provided to client via secure login and training provided.
- Broad range of information can be uploaded and easily managed.
- Centralised data source to ensure single point of truth.
Data can be exported in MS Excel format.