Continuous Gas Monitors
Ennovo are proud to be associated with AmbiSense Ltd as a distributor and service support provider across Australia for their GasfluxTM continuous monitoring device.
GasfluxTM is the world’s first continuous gas and flow monitoring device (patent pending) for LFG and ground gas applications. The technology enables real-time monitoring of landfills, brownfield sites, onshore O&G facilities and industrial sites, for a range of applications and desired outcomes.
Continuous monitoring is an excellent way to quickly build up an accurate representation of LFG and ground gas behaviour on contaminated land and landfill sites, coal and other O&G facilities. Monitoring of gas concentrations alone does not always provide a complete picture, and relying on spot flow-measurements often leads to sites being characterised in an overly conservative manner, adding unnecessary costs in terms of potential gas mitigation measures.
GasfluxTM is a platform technology providing continuous monitoring of gas and air, reporting the data via telemetry systems to be stored on a cloud network. The comprehensive data set can then be used in a wide range of applications to provide valuable insights to LFG and ground gas behaviour.
The GasfluxTM units can be installed on a range of pipe diameters and in a range of applications, not just monitoring bores. This provides greater flexibility for LFG and ground gas monitoring with a wider range of deployment. The GasfluxTM units can also be used in LFG collection system optimisation, as they can be used for large pipe diameter deployment and an array.
The GasfluxTM software interface includes the following:
- Secure customer login
- Integrated with google maps
- Fully customizable data-views
- Set alert and action trigger levels
- Connect external databases
- Interface with Scada systems
- Mobile, tablet and PC ready
The GasfluxTM technical specification is as follows:
- Sampling frequency customisable: 1 to 24 hourly
- CH4: 0-100 %v/v, typical accuracy ± 2 %v/v
- CO2: 0-100 %v/v, typical accuracy ±2 %v/v
- O2: 0-25 %v/v, typical accuracy ±1 %v/v
- CO: 0-500 ppm
- H2S: 0-200 ppm
- tVOCs: 0-4000 ppm
- Pressure: Gauge ± 150 mB
- Humidity: 0-100% RH (non-condensing)
- Temperature: -10 to +40 °C
- External interface: voltage or 4-20mA inputs e.g. thermal flowmeters
- Borehole flow: -7 to 60 L/hr
- Power 4-week battery life, indefinite with supplied solar charging device.
- Internal memory storage for data back up (total 800 samples)
- Communications GSM & 3G/4G
- Physical dimensions 360 x 220 x 200 mm; 2.4 kg; IP68-rated enclosure; Wall/pole mountable
- Suitable for installation on bore holes, wells, manifolds and pipes