Advisory and Strategy
Value is created in the planning stages of the project lifecycle, and seeking quality advice on strategy during the feasibility stage is critical.
Environmental regulations, guidelines and licensing are constantly evolving which makes navigation through this landscape challenging. Ennovo unlocks value for its clients by providing pragmatic advice for contaminated sites, waste materials, waste facilities, renewable energy projects, and development approvals based on real world experience founded by a history of working at the coal face. The knowledge and experience gained from lessons learnt across various projects and sectors can eliminate risks and realise opportunities for our clients and their projects.
Ennovo are strong advocates for our clients and confident in our value-add proposition to the extent that numerous engagements are undertaken in risk share arrangements. This approach has been used for waste processing projects where there is a beneficial use for waste products, as well as site remediation and asset management projects.
Ennovo are able to provide advice and develop strategies related to the following areas:
- Property transaction and divestment
- Property development applications
- Waste management facility development, network optimisation and strategies
- Waste stream processing and value adding
- Renewable energy and carbon credit generation and management
- Environmental project approvals
- Remediation and development strategic advice
- Project Management, including Design and Construct
- Cost benefit analysis