Organic Waste Management
Ennovo provides comprehensive solutions for the management of organic waste based on extensive experience of designing, constructing and operating waste management facilities.
We also continue to develop novel processes that unlock the inherent value within organics such as important plant and soil nutrients, microbial activity, energy, and carbon credit generation.
Regulatory and policy development are also driving innovation in managing organic wastes which is creating market opportunities that can be leveraged from technical know-how and experience. This is where Ennovo provides solutions and turnkey processes to meet regulatory, environmental and financial objectives.
The key areas of focus and experience in organic waste management include the following:
- Source separation & collection systems
- FOGO management and processing
- Composting (Open Windrow & Enclosed/In-vessel) processing
- Process & Product development and value adding
- Anaerobic digestion
- Waste to energy
- Market development
- Carbon credit generation
- Supply chain processes
- Compliance for third party Quality accreditation and EPA regulations