High Temperature Flare Range
Our high temperature (HT) flare range provides an ideal solution to meet the increasing regulation regarding emissions from landfills and anaerobic digester facilities.
Control of the combustion gasses is critical to a successful application of this approach to meet emission standards.
Our flare systems meet Type B compliance as well as Emission Reduction Fund (ERF) compliance. This ensures that biogas, from either landfills or anaerobic digesters, combusted in our flares can generate valuable carbon credits and enables projects to be much more cost effective while leading to positive environmental outcomes.
Our high temperature flare systems include the following range and specification:
- Custom built flow rate range from 250 to 10,000 m3/hr.
- Gas booster custom built to requirements up to 350 mbar (total head)
- Automatic flame temperature control.
- Non-visible, partially pre-aerated, turbulent diffusion flame combustion.
- 1000°C minimum design temperature.
- Retention time: 0.3 to 0.6 seconds
- A range of optional instrumentation including flow rate, inlet gas and emissions analysis.
- Remote access and control, data-logging, and SMS text options.
- High reliability landfill gas pilot.
- Controls heat loss to the environment.
- Fully enclosed and burn with no visible flame.
- Can be designed as a natural or forced draught system.